Algorithms/Data researcher and developer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Take a key role contributing to our accessibility core components. Research and develop algorithms that are responsible for identification, validation and reporting of accessibility issues as well as extracting key insights from vast amounts of data collected. Be part of our core evolving tech in the accessibility domain!
- 3+ years of experience with JS/TS development
- Deep understanding of DOM APIs and browser rendering engine (layout, etc.)
- Highly independent in conducting research, POCs and algorithms development for challenging problems (analysis/model web pages for accessibility research)
- Experience with writing well-performing vanilla JS/TS code
- Experience with browser automation (selenium/puppeteer)
- Experience in the accessibility domain for web - advantage
Can’t find what you are looking for?
We are always on the lookout for experienced, creative developers. If you believe you can contribute and don’t find a specific position, or have any question - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org