Web Product Manager
Tel Aviv, Israel
If you are passionate about digital accessibility and creating products with high social impact, and want to be part of a top-notch team who deals with a wide variety of tech stack, including computer vision, machine learning, web and mobile front-end development and complicated engineering challenges - we want you!
- Lead new products and features of the Evinced web product line, which includes the Flow Analyzer, Site Scanner and Automation SDKs.
- Engage with sales and clients on a daily basis to hear their feedback and needs.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure we achieve our objectives.
- Seek and explore new accessibility validation methods, along with our research team.
- Help shaping a new product category in the software development toolkit domain.
- 2+ years of product management or dev team management experience.
- 3+ years of front end experience.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, UI test automation frameworks, CI/CD and web SDKs.
- Superb communication skills - can convey complex topics in simple sentences.
- Keen eye to UX and UI issues - great advantage.
- Experience in digital accessibility - great advantage.
- Fluent English, verbal and written.
- A people-person with an excellent sense of humor.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
We are always on the lookout for experienced, creative people. If you believe you can contribute and don’t find a specific position, or have any question - please contact us at email@example.com