Senior frontend developer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Take a key role in building our client engines which form the core of our analysis infrastructure. These are built as JS/TS engines and run in a browser/headless environment. We need to make sure that our components are robust, have high-performance and have a low-footprint - even when analyzing very complex web applications. As a senior frontend developer, you will also take part in building our various developer SDKs, extending existing popular UT/UI-automation frameworks, build our SaaS and on-prem products UIs and other developer-oriented tools.
- 5+ years of experience with JS/TS development.
- Experience with core-JS/TS development (application infrastructure, JS performance, components-libraries, advanced DOM API, web SDK, …)
- Experience with testing/automation frameworks and methodologies (UT/E2E)
- Experience with multi-package mono-repo (e.g. Lerna) - advantage
- Experience developing Chrome extensions - advantage
- 5+ years of experience with React/AngularJS building complex enterprise-grade applications (JS/TS, CSS, HTML)
- Passionate about UX/UI, creating modern looking user interfaces with pixel perfect attention
- Experience with building dashboards and applications that handle a large amount of data - advantage
- Experience in the accessibility domain for web - advantage
Can’t find what you are looking for?
We are always on the lookout for experienced, creative developers. If you believe you can contribute and don’t find a specific position, or have any question - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org