SITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Evinced Inc. (referred to herein as “Evinced” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your Personal Data (as defined below). This privacy notice (referred to herein as “Notice” or “Privacy Notice”) is designed to inform you, what information we collect when you visit our website (https://www.evinced.com) (the “Site”), why we collect it, and what it is used for. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, Evinced is considered a controller of Personal Data that it collects in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice explains how Evinced collects and processes your Personal Data through your use of the Site. We encourage you to read this Notice carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make to the terms of this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice supplements other notices we may provide as part of our interactions with you and is not intended to override such notices.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
“Personal Data” means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. When you use this Site, we may collect the following types of Personal Data on you: Identity Data includes first name and last name; Contact Data includes email address; We may also receive aggregated, non-personally identifiable information and analysis from third parties measurement services, which help us understand how our users interact with our services, for example: Google Analytics. For additional information with respect to how Google Analytics collects and uses data, please refer to: **_**.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through: Direct interactions. You may provide us your Identity Data and Contact Data by entering your details on our Site. Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive Personal Data about you from third parties, such as usage data provided by analytics providers.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your Personal Data as permitted by law. We will commonly use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Where the processing is necessary in connection with the performance of our service to you, of any contract we have entered into with you or where it is necessary for taking steps at your request prior to entering a contract.
- Where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where you have provided your consent for such processing.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Below is a description of the ways we intend to use your Personal Data, and the legal bases on which we rely to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are, where appropriate: - To enter into a contract or to perform a contract with you, including provide you with our services. - To respond to your request that we will contact you or provide information on our projects, products or services to you. We will do so where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (to promote a business relationship with you, pursuant to your request). - To manage our relationship with you, including by notifying you about changes to the Terms or Privacy Notice. We will do so for the performance of a contract with you, if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or if it is necessary for our legitimate interests (maintaining our relationship with you). - To use data analytics to improve our Site. We will do so where it is necessary for our legitimate interests - to keep our Site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy. - Note that we may process your Personal Data on the basis of for more than one lawfulground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider there is a need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We share Personal Data with third party service providers that provide us services in connection with the purposes listed above (such as sales, business management and marketing services).
We may also share your Personal Data with:
- legal and regulatory authorities to the extent required by applicable law;
- Contractors or service providers on our behalf, for the purpose of providing us the services in connection with the Site or in connection with your application to us via the Site (e.g. we may store a message that you leave on the Site in a customer management system offered by an external company);
- our professional advisors (e.g. lawyers, accountants) to the extent necessary for the provision of their services;
- In the event of a legal dispute between you (and/or a party on your behalf) to us (and/or a party on our behalf), to the extent necessary in connection with such dispute; and
- third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets, or parties whose business we wish to acquire.
We require such third parties to respect the security of your Personal Data and to treat it as required by applicable law and/or in accordance with binding contractual obligations of confidentiality. We permit our third-party service providers to process your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We generally process your Personal Data in the United States and Israel. We may transfer your Personal Data to other countries. We would do so for the performance of a contract or implementation of pre-contractual relations with you or subject to safeguards that ensure the protection of your Personal Data, such as standard contractual clauses.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from accidental or unlawful loss, use, alteration or disclosure.
In addition, we take steps to ensure that the Personal Data we collect is limited to what is reasonably necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice.
We limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a need to know. We require them to only process your Personal Data on our instructions and as allowed by applicable law.
We retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for accounting, legal or reporting requirements.
In order to determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the following criteria: the volume, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Data, the purposes for which we collect and process Personal Data, the timeframe during which we may require such Personal Data in connection with potential litigation, and applicable legal requirements.
Under certain circumstances, and depending on the country from which you are accessing the Site, you have rights under applicable data protection laws in relation to your Personal Data, as described below:
- Request access. This means that you may receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Request correction. This means that you may ask us to correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure. This means that you may ask us to delete or remove Personal Data that we hold about you. If we are unable to comply with such request, we will notify you of the specific legal reasons for our decision. Note that erasure may render our Service and/or Site unusable to you.
- Object to processing. This means that you may object to the processing of your Personal Data where it is used for direct marketing purposes, or where we are relying on a legitimate interest and you feel that such interest is overridden by your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing. This means that you may ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data if you believe that such data is inaccurate, if our processing is unlawful or if we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose, but you need us to continue to hold the data.
- Data Portability. This means that you may request that we transfer your Personal Data to you. This right applies where we have obtained and processed the data from you based on your consent or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time. This means that you may withdraw your consent where we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
When you approach us with a request to exercise one of your rights, we may request that you provide us with information needed to confirm your identity as a security measure to ensure that your Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Where it takes us more than one month to respond (for example, where your request is particularly complicated or where you have made a number of requests) we will notify you and keep you updated.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to data protection authorities. We would, however, appreciate the chance to address your concerns before you approach a data protection authority, so please contact us in the first instance.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the processing of Personal Data, or changes in applicable law. We will provide notice of substantial changes to this Privacy Notice. Such substantial changes will take effect 7 days after such notice was provided on the Site. All other changes to this Privacy Notice are effective immediately upon publication of the updated Privacy Notice on the Site.
Last Modified: January 26, 2020.