User-flow Analyzer - product training
This series of training videos will help you understand how to use the Evinced User-flow Analyzer browser extension and get the most out of its advanced features and capabilities.
Before you get started, please make sure that you have downloaded the Evinced extension and created an account. If you do not have access to the Evinced extension, and would like to try it out, please contact us via the demo request form and we will be happy to set you up with a trial account.
Remember, the Evinced team is always available to answer any product questions you may have. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 01.How to use the Evinced on-screen controller to automatically discover accessibility issues on one web page
- 02.Discovering issues across multiple pages (or a user-flow), and how issues are stored in a “session”
- 03.Why the count of issues sometimes increases as you interact with the page
- 04.Drilling into a specific issue and investigating
- 05.Understanding the content of an issue (issue type, description, selector, DOM snippet etc.)
- 06.How to use the report tab to see a list of all issues in the session across all pages
- 01.What defines a session
- 02.Concepts around page-states and how it relates to sessions
- 03.Starting a new session if you want to re-test an issue that has been fixed
- 04.Deleting sessions once you get a “low storage” notification
- 01.Powerful algorithms that automatically group repeating code patterns – therefore, fix the issue in only one place and take care of all the “instances” of that issue
- 02.How to reduce the amount of noise by filtering/grouping components
03.Extracting a report/Jira ticket
- 01.Revisit the report tab and understand the issue details page
- 02.Add additional notes to certain issues
- 03.How to hide issues and omit them from a report
- 04.Export the report as a CSV
- 05.Directly open Jira tickets for issues